The Total Knee 2100 is a highly refined polycentric knee with 3-phase hydraulic swing control designed to withstand the rigors of more active amputees. With a weight limit of 125kg (275lbs) and 25% increased fluid capacity over Model 2000, the Total Knee 2100 offers the ultimate in stability, control, efficiency and durability.
• Polycentric knee designed for multi-speed ambulation, higher impact levels and heavier loads.
• Geometric locking system.
• 30mm (13/16") pylon adaptability.
• Adjustable stance flexion.
• Adjustable extension promoter.
• Low build height, useful for long transfemoral limbs or knee disarticulation.