Offering unmatched versatility and durability, the General Purpose Cushion Liner is one of the only prosthetic liners capable of keeping up with users°« day-to-day activities. The GPFR°«s high performance fabric and reinforced seams allow it to be the perfect fit for patients on the move. Unlike other prosthetic liners, the General Purpose offers superior elongation that won°«t compromise patient°«s vascular system.
Also available as a locking liner, General Purpose Liner - GPDT
ALPS General Purpose Cushion Gel Liner features the following benefits:
• Reinforced seams for additional support
• May be purchased as a cushion or locking liner
• Offered in two uniform thicknesses: 3mm and 6mm
• High performance fabric for increased durability
• Extended warranty with the purchase of two General Purpose gel liners
Due to the binding properties of the GripGel, the General Purpose Cushion Gel Liner should be used with healthy tissue. We suggest patients with severe diabetes, grafted skin, adherent scar tissue, or other sensitive skin concerns to try a soothing EasyGel prosthetic liner infused with antioxidants for natural skin healing.