P&O International: Every Journey Begins With a Single Step :
P&O International's prime focus is to prepare physically disabled persons to live normal life and compete with the common people in day to day life. P&O International gives shape to this dream with the help of Hi-Tech Prosthetics, Osseointegrated technology and intelligent artificial limbs/ sensor prosthetic Robotic hands ete.
After an accident, you may need a brace to support your knee while it heals, or a moonboot after an ankle injury. Perhaps you have a foot condition that would benefit from a customized insole. You may need a neck support, or perhaps special footwear due to diabetes or a foot problem. We can help.
We work with health professionals in various disciplines and with clients of all ages:
• Paediatric physiotherapists and children with disabilities
• Sports physicians and athletes
• Podiatrists with diabetic patients
• Orthopaedic surgeons in fracture clinics
• Doctors in hospital Intensive Care Units